Monday, August 13, 2007

Dana Point Family Day



I think I know how to post stuff now! So if this works, then whoo hoo! This was from yesterday. Since our regular taco day house (Welker's) is no longer available due to their move, we moved our family day to the beach! It is our favorite place to be (aside from Diz, am I right?) We had great food, a beautiful sunset, and Joe's hilarious Disneyland sound effects. We also saw Ashley and Sean's new new new baby boy, Parker for the first time. It was so fun to relax in such a beautiful place. Let's do this every time!

10 comments:

Emily said...

I'm down with doing this every time if you guys are willing to drive here. :) We had a blast. I am glad you enjoyed it. Yes, Diz is numero uno. (6 more days til our passes work again!) Next time we'll do it on a Saturday so we can soak up the sun and play in the sand. Thanks to Kal for getting the word out and organizing stuff. :)

Emily said...

P.S. Nice job on the post Kal!

Ryan said...

Tacos AND the Beach! I'm soooo jealous!

Congratulations Sean and Ashley on the new addition!

The Glitter Sisters said...

Aww, I can't wait to see your new little boy Sean and Ashley. Sorry we weren't there, we had to feed the missionaries. Next time we'll plan better.

C.J. and Jackie said...

Does anyone have Sean's email address? I want to try making plans for the BYU-UCLA game see if we can meet up with anyone going. We have Jackie, C.J., Terry, Timmy, Doug, Kyle, Payden, and Brock going.

Ash n Tim said...

I want to move to California and be cool just like all the rest of you!!!

C.J. and Jackie said...

Well Timmy, Hurry and move then. I wish you would. We would have so much fun going to Disneyland, and playing with our cute cousins!! Oh and of course chillin at the beach!

Anonymous said...

whats going on my fellow byu fans?! yeah tim and ash...rancho cucamonga, ca is a hot spot right now...literally! cj/jackie - my email is sean.d.hill@gmail.com and we got our tickets...section 12-h (visitors section) row 11. let us know where you all are.

C.J. and Jackie said...

Hey! We are going to be sitting right by you guys! We are only 61 rows behind you!! We should have ordered our tickets earlier, but we didn't even think about going until the end of July or so. It will be fun though. You will be able to hear us cheering behind you!

Emily said...

I'm so jealous! I wish we were going! 61 rows behind? WOW! Nicely done! I didn't even think that was possible! BUT, you did it. :)

Cheer for me REALLY LOUD. (Do a dance too.)